CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Glad your My Dad

Yay!  I am very excited to announce that this post has been featured on Kelly Mayou's Blog Finds of the Day!  This is a wonderful thing that Kelly does and I am so humbled that she felt my card was worthy enough to be listed.

As you know, if you have read my personal details you would know that my Daddy is no longer here on earth with me.  Well, there is another man who has really made a difference in my life, and that is my Father in-Law.  He's been a parent figure for me for the last 18 years, he has put up with me through a lot, so I think he's rather earned the title of my Dad.  He is an avid hunter and all over outdoorsman, so I made him this card from the Wildlife Reserve stamp set.  It looks a little blurry, but it's only because of the way I chalked it.  I applied the chalk sweeping in the same direction, thought it would add an interesting look to it.

Goodies used to make this card:
  • Stamp Set - Wildlife Refuge
  • Stamp Set - Just so Sayings
  • Stamp Set - Tiny Tags
  • Brads
  • Nesties - Oval
  • Punch - Tiny Tag
  • Punch - Word Window
  • Silver Floss
  • Texturez Plates - Distressed
  • Hodgepodge Hardware Photo Anchor
 
God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if your not covered in ink, your not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now"http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Very touching.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masculine card! So many "masculine" cards that people post still look girlie to me, but I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...