CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

I have a lot of Birthday cards, but most of them are foo foo cards with pretties all over them.  I was running low on cards for every day or for men so I figured since I was in the mood, I'd better get some whipped out.  My Mojo for that only lasted for one card.  Sigh... beggers can't be choosers.  I need to listen and remember to go by my own advise.  Keep it simple.  I get myself all worried about embellishments, accents, extra's, etc... so much to the point where nothing is on the card at all!

Yeah, you don't want to be inside my head.  Trust me!

Items used for this card:
Stamp Set/s:  Upsy Daisy,  Happy Day, and Background Basics
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, and generic designer paper I had in my stash.
Ink Colors Used:  VersaMark (for embossing Powder), Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay (inside sentiment)
Goodies used:  Punches:  Decorative Label, Scallop circle, circle.
Nesties Lacey Circle Die, Cupcake Embellishment, Glitter, Black embossing powder, Green Grossgrain ribon, Brad, Crop-a-dile, Big Shot, Circles Cuddlebug Embossing Folder


Feel free to leave a comment on this project. Remember if you are kind enough to add yourself as a follower on my blog, I will do the same for you as well. Please just let me know your website.

God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...