CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Black & White Blossom CASE

This card was inspired by an amazingly wonderful Stamper whom I look up to creatively, Connie Babbert.  As a matter of fact, this turned out to be more of a CASE than an inspiration once I got to going.   

I wanted to leave this card without a sentiment until the time comes that I need to give someone this card and then I'll slap on a sentiment before sealing it in an envelope.

Too many times I have looked through my cards, looking for one for a particular event and lo & behold I find the perfect card but it's got the wrong sentiment.  sigh.... what to do, what to do.

Until I get any better idea's, I'm leaving the sentiment / greeting off of some of the cards I build.

This card was created with the following Stampin' Up! Supplies: 
  • Stamps:
    • Mixed Bunch
  • Punches:
    • Blossom
    • Circle
    • Scallop Trim Border
  • Big Shot:
    • Bigz Perfect Pennants
    • CB Vines embossing folder
  • Misc Items:
    • Build a Brad
    • Dimensionals
    • Black Embossing Powder
    • Embossing Buddy
    • Powder Pal
    • Halfback Pearls
    • SU Designer Paper
    • Satin Ribbon
  • Colors Used:
    • Whisper White
    • Basic Black




Well, I'm off to make another card.  I tell ya, it feels soooooo good to have my Mojo back!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...