CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

CASE'd Happiest Thoughts

This beautiful card was inspired by Gretchen Barron.  When I saw her card I just couldn't resist CASE'ing my own copy.


This card was created with the following items:

  • Stamps
    • Field Flowers
  • Big Shot
    • Edgelits - Adorning Accents
    • Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
  • Misc
    • Ribbon
    • Clip
    • Dimensionals
    • Stamp-a-majig
  • Colors Used
    • So Saffron
    • Whisper White
    • Calypso Coral

I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am that you have stopped by to visit my site.

Blessings & Inky Hugs!

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...