CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Glad Your my Dad - Fathers Day Card

Hi there!  It's never too soon to start making cards for celebrations several months in advance (especially since I have tasked myself with building many different masculine cards).  You can refer to my previous post to see how I came to this dilemma.     

Anyway, I took several shots of this card to be sure you could catch the attributes, (gold embossing powder & gold foiled mat with the sentiment).


This card was created with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Stamps:
    • Autumn Days
    • Just so Sayings
    • Wildlife Reserve
  • Punches:
    • Oval
    • Scalloped Oval
  • Big Shot:
    • Framelits Labels Collection
  • Misc:
    • Gold Embossing Powder
    • Heat Tool
    • Dimensionals
    • Daubers
    • Cork Cardstock
  • Colors Used:
    • Soft Suede used on the eagle & sentiment
  • Medium / Technique Used: 
    • Heat Embossing
    • Big Shot Die-Cuts

So there you have it!

If you have any questions or comments, let me know as I always love to hear from you!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...