CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Thank You - Masculine Style

Good afternoon everyone!  It's been a bit overcast and now it started lightening and thundering.  I just got home from visiting my daughter and grand babies so it looks like I made it just in time.  Just yesterday I was looking through my cards as I was wanting to give a Get Well Soon card to a teenaged boy who was in the hospital recovering from surgery.  I had a huge variety of cards to choose from for a woman or a girl, but very few for men or young men.  So, you know what this means?

It means I'm going to have to step outside of my comfort zone, put the frills, lace, and pastel colors away so I can focus on more manly cards.  sheesh!  I hate it when this happens.

If you have any good leads for inspiration making masculine cards, please feel free to share!

 This card was made with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Stamps:
    • Totally Tool
  • Big Shot:
    •  Hounds-tooth Embossing Folder
    • Nestabilities Labels 3 Die
  • Misc:
    • Star Brads (SU! Clearance)
    • Ribbon
    • Dimensionals
  • Colors Used:
    • Chocolate Chip cardstock
    • Very Vanilla cardstock
    • Non SU! designer paper
    • Soft Suede ink



So, stay tuned whilst I make more Masculine cards!  And please share ANY ideas with me that might be useful.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings & Inky Hugs

~Shawnie B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...